Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers 30 wafers from Ark Naturals
See all products in:
Dog Immune Defense
Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers - Powerful Vitamin & Antioxidant Formula for Dogs
Full of Great Taste & Low in Calories Too!
- Recommended by vets for use as your pet's daily vitamin.
- Excellent taste and ease of use make this a terrific choice for training & behavior modification!
Why does my dog eat grass? I'm sure you've all seen dogs and cats occasionally eating grass that grows in your yard, along a roadside or in a sunny field.
Green food phytonutrients - Nature's "green miracles" are what your dog or cat seeks. Wild animals, as well as domestic animals rely on an intuitive sense to maintain their health and well-being. Throughout history green grasses have been known to contain virtually every vitamin, mineral and trace element known to man. As a supplement, grass provides an extraordinary selection of nutrients essential for life itself.
Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers provide additional vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, with a taste your pet is sure to love. Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers are low in calories (a special benefit for overweight dogs) and are formulated by our own nutritional scientist using only the best all natural ingredients.
Why should I choose to use Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers?
- Contains only premium human grade all natural ingredients
- Yeast Free: animals as well as humans are frequently allergic to yeast
- NuPet contains no chemicals, preservatives, sugar, starch and gluten
What should I know about the ingredients?
- Wheat grass: source of chl orophyll, magnesium, phosph orus and potassium,
- Wheat grass also contains all known vitamins and trace elements
- Barley grass: source of calcium, iron, all essential amino acids, vitamin C, the flavonoids and vitamin B12
- Alfalfa: powerful anti-inflammat ory and a source of chl orophyll, magnesium, phosph orus, and potassium
- Selenium: stimulates the immune system
- Desiccated liver: aids in building red blood cells, and helps resolve issues of anemia. Increases your animal's healthy energy and relieves physical stress.
- Contains: measurable amounts of SOD (superoxide dismutase) Essential to help protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage.
Wheat Sprout Complex, Desiccated Liver, Barley Grass Powder, Alfalfa Grass Powder, Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Acetate), Selenium
About Ark Naturals
Ark Naturals Wellness Products Are A Great Way To Provide Your Pets With The Nutritional Supplementation They Need. Regardless Of What Your Favorite Pet Food Manufacturer Tells You, You Do Need To Supplement Your Pet's Diet. Your Pet Is Designed To Digest Food From "living Foods" Such As Raw Meat And Vegetation. Most Often, The Protein Source In Commercial Pet Food Is Inferior, And After It Is Heated And Processed, It's Nutritional Value Is Greatly Diminished.
Contact Ark Naturals
6166 Taylor Road, Suite 103
Naples, FL, 34109
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|