Maxine For Women Time Release 60 Tablets, Country Life
See all products in:
Cost Per Serving:
Guaranteed Secure Shopping
We Ship To:
|Order Under $100:||$6.99||Order over $100:||FREE SHIPPING|
Maxine For Women
- Meeting Women's Nutritional Needs with Quality.
The Maximized Feminine Formulation Time Release.
- A family of multi-vitamin and mineral formulas designed specifically to address the nutritional needs of women, such as hormone, energy, stress and mood support, with advanced antioxidant activity.
- All formulations are vegetarian compliant, manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), and include the innovative Maxi-Sorb Delivery System for optimal absorption and bioavailability.
- Available in convenient, rapidly dissolving, vegetarian tablets and easy to swallow vegetarian capsules with and without iron.
- Bioperine is a patented black pepper extract that has been clinically proven to improve nutrient uptake.
- Plant enzymes support nutrient digestion and assimilation, sparing the body's valuable supply of enzymes and saving energy in the digestive process. Plant enzymes have been shown to work synergistically with Bioperine extract.
- Phospholipids aid in the uptake and transport of certain nutrients in the body.
- Phytase enzymes break down the anti-nutrient compound phytate found in whole grains that can inhibit nutrient uptake through potential nutrient binding.
- Metabolically Active Nutrients
- Co-Enzyme, or activated forms of B-vitamins, for ease and assurance of activation in the body.
- Enhanced chelated minerals for optimum bioavailability.
- Moderate and effective doses of essential nutrients.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A(as beta carotene, retinyl palmitate & natural mixed cartenoids) 5,000 I.U. 100%
Vitamin C(as calcium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate) 300 mg 500%
Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 200 I.U. 50%
Vitamin E(as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 200 I.U. 667%
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 50 mcg 63%
Thiamin(vitamin B-1)(as thiamin HCI, cocarboxylase) 25 mg 1,667%
Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)(as riboflavin. riboflavin 5 phosphate) 25 mg 1,471%
Niacin (as niacinamide, inositol hexanicotinate) 30 mg 150%
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5' phosphate, pyridoxine alpha-ketoglutarate HCl) 150 mg 7,500%
Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
Vitamin B-12 (as dibencozide) 500 mcg 8,333%
d-Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid(as d-calcium pantothenate pantethine) 200 mg 2,000%
Calcium(as calcium hydroxyapatite, citrate) 100 mg 10%
Iron (as ferrous succinate) 9 mg 50%
Phosphorous (calcium hydroxyapatite) 41 mg 4%
Iodine (as kelp) 225 mcg 150%
Magnesium(as magnesium rice chelate, oxide) 300 mg 75%
Zinc(as zinc monomethionine) 15 mg 100%
Selenium (as L-selenomethione) 100 mcg 143%
Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 50%
Manganese(as manganese citrate) 5 mg 250%
Chromium(as chromium polynicotinate) 120 mg 100%
Molybdenum(as molybdenum citrate) 50 mcg 67%
Potassium(as potassium citrate) 99 mg 3%
Inositol (as inositol, inositol hexanicotinate) 100 mg
L-Tyrosine (free form) 100 mg
Chaste Tree Berry Extract 4:1 50 mg
Choline (from 100 mg choline bitartrate) 45 mg
PABA ( para -aminobenzoic acid) 30 mg
Ashwagandha Extract 8:1(root) (1.5% withanolides equal to 0.375 mg) 25 mg
Grape Seed Extract (providing flavonoid compounds - 95% total polyphenols equal to 23.75 mg) 25 mg
Grape Skin Extract (25% polyphenols equal to 6.25 mg including pronthocyancidins) 25 mg
Phospholipid Complex 25 mg
Enzyme Blend (Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus oryzae) 20 mg
Protease 618 H.U.
Amylase 212 D.U.
Lipase 2.26 L.U.
Cellulase 2.5 C.U.
Lactase 93.8 Lac.U.
Betaine (from 20 mg betaine HCI) 15.2 mg
Marigold Extract (flower)(5% lutein equal to 0.5 mg) 10 mg
Phytase 20 P.H.U.
Black Pepper (Bioprene)(95% piperine equal to 3.8 mg) 4 mg
Trace Mineral Complex 2 mg
Boron (as boron citrate) 1 mg
Vanadium (as BGOV [bis-glycinato oxovanadium]) 500 mcg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, vanilla.
Directions:Adult females take two (2) tablets daily with food.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, milk, preservatives or artificial color.
About Country Life
Country Life Vitamins® Has Been A Leader In The Field Of Nutrition For Over 36 Years And Over The Years Has Extended Its Family Of Companies To Include Biochem®, Desert Essences®, Long Life® Teas And Iron-tek® Nutrition, Our Partners In Health And Beauty. Today's Health Focus Is On Self-improvement, Wellness And Self Care Trends. Being The Very Best In Today's Highly Competitive World Requires Continuous Renewal And Country Life Is Committed To These Beliefs. From Factory To You, Their Concerns Are For Health, The Environment And Quality Of Life.
Contact Country Life
101 Corporate Drive
Hauppauge, NY, 11788
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|