Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix, 4 Pack, 22 oz (623 g), From Bob's Red Mill
See all products in:
Bob's Red Mill
Cost Per Serving:
Guaranteed Secure Shopping
We Ship To:
|Order Under $100:||$6.99||Order over $100:||FREE SHIPPING|
Easy to Make
All Natural Product
You Can See Our Quality
Makes a memorable and satisfying loaf loaded with plump raisins and infused with cinnamon. Delicious sliced and toasted or used for French toast. This household staple and treat is easy to make by bread machine or by hand. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
What You Need
1 1/2 cups Water
1/4 cup Oil
Baking Instructions by Hand
- Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm (110Â°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Place the dry ingredients in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer). Add wet ingredients, including the yeast/water mixture.
- With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens to a cake batter consistency. Scrape down sides and blend another 10 seconds. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 to 80Â°F) to rise for about 45 to 60 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan.
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205Â°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Baking Instructions (1 1/2 lb loaf)
Remove yeast packet from package. Have all ingredients at room temperature. Follow your specific machine instructions for adding yeast, the liquid and dry ingredients in the proper order. Be sure to whisk the water, oil, and eggs together before adding to bread machine. Set controls for setting recommended by manufacturer, or to white bread basic setting. Remove bread from bread machine and cool thoroughly on wire rack before slicing.
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|