Organic Soy Flour, 4 Pack, 16 oz (453 g), From Bob's Red Mill
See all products in:
Bob's Red Mill
We Ship To:
Order Under $100:$6.99
Order over $100:FREE SHIPPING
Friend of the Heart
Certified 100% Organic by QAI
Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Organic Soy Flour is freshly ground on cool and slow turning, century-old stone-buhr millstones form premium quality raw soybeans. It is a tasty and simple way to take advantage of soy's bountiful nutrition. Soy contains complete protein with all the amino acids essential to human nutrition, which must be supplied in the diet because they cannot be synthesized by the human body. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Our product line is diverse and extensive.
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Soy Flour provides 10 grams of soy protein.
Tips for using Soy Flour
- In any recipe calling for all-purpose flour, replace up to 30% of the usual flour with soy flour.
- Baked products containing soy flour may brown more quickly. Try reducing baking time or lower oven temperature slightly.
- Stir soy flour before measuring since it can become packed down in its container.
- Use soy flour to thicken gravies and sauces.
- Try soy flour in frying batters or dough to reduce the amount of fat absorbed.
- Use soy flour as a cholesterol-free egg substitute in baked goods. Replace one egg with one tablespoon soy flour and one tablespoon water.
- Lightly 'toasting' soy flour before using it in a recipe will enhance its nutty flavor. Briefly cook soy flour in a dry skillet over moderate heat, stirring occasionally.
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|