Gluten Free Bread Mix, 6 Pack, 18.25 oz (517 g), From King Arthur Flour
Manufacturer Part #:
In Stock - Usually Ships Within 3 Day
We Ship To:
Order Under $100:$6.99
Order over $100:FREE SHIPPING
Easy to Prepare
This box contains: One bag Bread Mix and one Yeast Packet
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting – no, imploring – is to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes – a taste the whole family will enjoy!
You will need
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or oil
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water (95ºF)
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- Use an electric mixer to combine the melted butter or oil, water, and eggs. Beat in 1 cup of the mix and the yeast. Add the remaining mix a cup at a time. After each addition, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl, then beat on medium-high speed for 30 seconds. When all the mix has been added, beat on medium-high speed for an additional 2 minutes.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let the batter rise for 30 minutes.
- Stir to deflate. Spoon batter into a lightly greased 8 1/2' x 4 1/2' or 9' x 5' loaf pan, leaving the middle domed in a traditional loaf shape. With wet fingers, gently smooth the surface. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cover the pan with greased plastic wrap, leaving room for expansion. Let the bread rise until the middle is crowned 1' over the rim of the pan. This will take 20 to 40 minutes, depending on room temperature. Carefully remove the plastic wrap.
- Bake the bread until it's golden brown and the center registers 200º-210ºF on an instant-read thermometer. This will take 50 to 60 minutes. Remove it from the oven; turn it out of the pan, and cool on a rack.
Yield: 1 loaf
Our gluten-free bread stays fresh longer than other brands. Enjoy until the last slice. Store airtight and enjoy within 3 days, or freeze.
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|