Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix, 6 Pack, 22 oz (624 g), From King Arthur Flour
Manufacturer Part #:
In Stock - Usually Ships Within 3 Day
We Ship To:
Order Under $100:$6.99
Order over $100:FREE SHIPPING
Makes 2 Layers
Cake Stay Moist Longer
Certified Gluten Free
CRC Kosher 393
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes - a taste the whole family will enjoy!
Our gluten-free cake stays moist longer than other brands. Enjoy until the last bite.
You Will Need:
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
1 1/3 cups water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (325°F is using glass or dark metal pans). Lightly grease two 8' or 9' round layer pans; or one 9' x 13' pan; or 24 cupcake papers in muffin pans.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the oil, vanilla, and one egg into the mix. Add the remaining eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add water 1/3 cup at a time. After each addition, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and beat on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan(s).
- Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, and the top springs back when lightly pressed: 8' layers (25 to 35 minutes), 9' layers (20 to 28 minutes), cupcakes (18 to 22 minutes), or a 9' x 13' pan (24 to 28 minutes).
- Remove the cake from the oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out of the pan to cool completely on a rack.
Yield: two 8' or 9' round layers; or one 9' x 13' cake; or 24 cupcakes.
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|