Organic Creamy Tuna Spirals, Skillet Meals, 12 Pack, 7.25 oz (205 g), From Annie's Homegrown
See all products in:
Cost Per Serving:
Guaranteed Secure Shopping
We Ship To:
|Order Under $100:||$6.99||Order over $100:||FREE SHIPPING|
Organic Rotini Pasta in a Rich Creamy Sauce
Just Add Tuna
Vegetarian Suggestions on Back
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Time for dinner!
Tired of feeding your family a laundry list of additives and preservatives? Let Annie's enliven your dinner menu with our organic Skillet Meals. With several varieties of meals, you've got almost a week's worth of quick, easy-to-prepare dinnertime solutions. Add your favorite meat or veggies substitute for a balanced, tasty dinner, and bring out your inner chef. Be creative.
As always, Annie's remains committed to providing natural, more healthful food choices. We continue to promote organic farming practices and use organically -grown ingredients in our products.
Think Organic ...for a healthy planet, ...for a healthy you!
Think Organic lets people know that you support organic farming; it also encourages others to buy organic products like food, clothing, and other household items. Organic products are produced with ingredients grown without synthetic pesticides or chemicals, so they are better for our Earth.
Place your Think Organic decal on any window in your car, home, or business. You might just provoke other to think and shop organic as well.
Push Tail to Open
- Stir in cooked peas and top with croutons
- Top with shredded cheddar and a sprinkle of dill
- Substitute sauteed tofu cubes or crumbled seitan
- Substitute pre-soaked and drained Texturized Vegetable Protein (TVP) or any vegetarian meat alternative.
Creamy Tuna Spirals, organic rotini pasta in a rich creamy sauce
You will need
- 1 can of tuna (6 oz)
- Butter (1 tablespoon)
- Milk (1 cup)
Stove Top Directions
- Add 2 cups water, 1 cup milk and 1 tablespoon butter to a 12-inch skillet. Stir occasionally while bringing to a boil.
- Drain liquid form tuna. Once mixture is boiling, add seasoning pouch contents and tuna. Mix thoroughly. Add pasta and mix again. Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and uncover. Let sit about 2-3 minutes, sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Add 2 cups water, 1 cup milk and 1 tablespoon butter to a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish.
- Drain liquid from tuna.
- Add tuna and contents of the pouch into the dish and mix well.
- Add pasta and mix again.
- Place mixture into the microwave and cook uncovered on high for 18 minutes, or until pasta is tender. To prevent mixture from sticking to the sides of the dish, pause cooking every 3-5 minutes and stir gently.
- When cooking time is complete, carefully remove dish form microwave (caution: dish will be hot) and let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir before serving.
Microwave ovens vary, adjust times as needed.
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|