Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 10C, Swedish Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml), From Antica Herbavita
In Stock - Usually Ships Within 24 - 48 Hours
We Ship To:
Order Under $100:$6.99
Order over $100:FREE SHIPPING
More Conditioning - More Lasting Color
With Aloe Vera
100% Grey Cover
For One or Two Applications
Free Sample Royal Cream 15 ml/0.5 fl oz
Quality and Tradition With a New Look
More Intense Shining Colors
Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
Effective Grey Cover
Long lasting color
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Colors from 1N to 8N in (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: Your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of HERBATINT 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of HERBATINT 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual
Please Read Enclosed Directions Carefully Before Applying
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1. Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2. Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3. Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4. Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3. Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4. Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5. Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6. Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7. Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint Is The Finest, Most Natural Alternative Hair Coloring Gel To Be Free Of Harsh Chemicals And Ammonia. It Incorporates Proteins, Botanicals And Natural Vegetal Extracts Such As Cinchona, Rhubarb And Walnut, Nutrients That Give Hair Deep, Natural Shine And Vibrant, Healthy Color. These Extracts Provide Nourishment, Protection And Conditioning To Both The Hair And Scalp. Herbatint Offers A Safe, Gentle And Effective Way To Cover Grey Hair With Just 1 Application. Herbatint Can Lighten One Or Two Tones Without Hurting The Hair Structure. It Is Available In 30 Rich Shades.
6 Grandinetti Dr
Ghent, NY, 12075
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|