Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 10C, Swedish Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml), From Antica Herbavita
Manufacturer Part #:
In Stock - Usually Ships Within 24 - 48 Hours
We Ship To:
Order Under $100:$6.99
Order over $100:FREE SHIPPING
Ingredients Laureth-5, propylene glycol, aqua, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine, aloe barbadensis extract, hammelis virginiana extract, betula alba leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, PEG-75 meadowfoarm seed oil, 2-methylresorcinol, p-aminophenol, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium choloride, sodium metabisulfite.Glycol DeveloperAqua, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride.
Directions Use only on dry hair. Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal amounts of Herbatint with the glycol developer (included in pack). Make sure the mixture has been thoroughly blended before application. Put on the gloves (included in pack).For non-treated hair, apply colour mixture onto dry hair, making sure that the hair shaft from root to end is fully covered. Wait for 40 minutes. For previously dyed or permed hair, apply a portion of the mixture on dry roots first, wait 30
No ammonia Specially formulated from herb extracts, herbatint uses rosemary, cinchona and walnut husk, to gently deposit color, achieving a natural, vibrant result for your hair Due to its unique composition, herbatint permanently colors hair without damage - resulting in a natural, subtle color that not only looks great, but feels soft time after time
Please Read Enclosed Directions Carefully Before Applying
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1. Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2. Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3. Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4. Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3. Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4. Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5. Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6. Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7. Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint Is The Finest, Most Natural Alternative Hair Coloring Gel To Be Free Of Harsh Chemicals And Ammonia. It Incorporates Proteins, Botanicals And Natural Vegetal Extracts Such As Cinchona, Rhubarb And Walnut, Nutrients That Give Hair Deep, Natural Shine And Vibrant, Healthy Color. These Extracts Provide Nourishment, Protection And Conditioning To Both The Hair And Scalp. Herbatint Offers A Safe, Gentle And Effective Way To Cover Grey Hair With Just 1 Application. Herbatint Can Lighten One Or Two Tones Without Hurting The Hair Structure. It Is Available In 30 Rich Shades.
6 Grandinetti Dr
Ghent, NY, 12075
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|