Ginkgo Biloba, 240 Capsules, 120mg, From Jarrow
Cost Per Serving:
Guaranteed Secure Shopping
We Ship To:
|Order Under $100:||$6.99||Order over $100:||FREE SHIPPING|
Jarrow Formulas Ginkgo Biloba 50:1 is standardized at 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides (or heterosides), and a minimum of 6% terpene lactones. Ginkgolides A and B are the most active fractions. Ginkgo Biloba has a wide range of beneficial effects, including increased circulation and antioxidant protection.
Ginkgo Extract supplies premium quality Ginkgo biloba standardized extract, guaranteed to contain a minimum 24% flavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones, as verified by independent laboratory analysis.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract is derived from the Ginkgo biloba tree leaf. Thriving on Earth for more than 200 million years, the Ginkgo tree is the world's oldest living plant. Considered sacred in the Orient, Ginkgo was the only surviving tree near the epicenter of the Hiroshima atomic bomb blast. One specimen, planted near a Japanese monastery more than 1,000 years ago, is still alive today.
The Ginkgo biloba leaf is rich in phytonutrients, chiefly flavonglycosides and terpene lactones (ginkgolides.) In the extract, these bioflavonoid-like active ingredients are highly concentrated. Fifty pounds of Ginkgo leaves are used to yield one pound of extract.
Ginkgo Biloba Benefits:
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Brain and Mental Function - Numerous clinical studies have been published on Ginkgo biloba extract. Much of this extensive research deals with Ginkgo's beneficial effects on the brain and mental function.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Supports Circulation - Foremost among its actions, Ginkgo biloba extract supports circulatory function in the brain and also in the extremities. Enhanced blood flow to the brain means better delivery of oxygen and nutrients.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Many Observed Benefits - The clinically observed benefits of Ginkgo biloba extract include improved short-term memory, and a positive effect on mood, sociability, thinking ability and hearing.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Powerful Antioxidant - Ginkgo biloba extract is a powerful antioxidant. Acting as free-radical scavengers, Ginkgo's flavonglysosides help prevent damaging peroxidation of cell membrane lipid components.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Platelet Activating Factor (PAF) - The ginkgolides have been shown to inhibit Platelet Activating Factor (PAF). Controlling PAF reduces clumping of blood platelets and improves circulatory health.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Oxygen Delivery - By maintaining blood flow in the extremities, Ginkgo biloba extract supports oxygen delivery to tissues and promotes ability to walk without discomfort.
VitaDigest Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% DV|
|Ginkgo Biloba (50:1 leaf extract)||120 mg||*|
|Standardized Extract Profile:
|Terpene Lactones||6% min||*|
|* Daily value not established.|
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas, Which Is Based In Los Angeles, California, Usa, Is A Formulator And Supplier Of Superior Nutritional Supplements. The Company Was Founded In 1977 And Incorporated In 1988. Today It Markets Its Products In The United States, Mexico, Canada And Throughout The World. Jarrow Formulas' Mission Is Reflected In Its Motto “superior Nutrition And Formulation". Jarrow Formulas' Complete Line Of Nutritional Products Includes Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics, Standardized Herbal Concentrates, Amino Acids, Enzymes And Enteral Nutrition Products. Both Retailers And Consumers Are Assured Of Purity, Value And Potency When Choosing These Products.
Contact Jarrow Formulas
P.o Box 35994
Los Angeles, CA, 90035
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|