100% Whey Gold Standard Protein, 10 lb, Vanilla Ice Cream, From Optimum Nutrition
See all products in:
Whey Protein Blends
Cost Per Serving:
Guaranteed Secure Shopping
We Ship To:
|Order Under $100:||$6.99||Order over $100:||FREE SHIPPING|
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey 10 lb Giant Size!
- Naturally and artificially flavored.
- Whey protein isolates as the primary protein source.
ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever!
- ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) - The purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher Protein Percentage - ON 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over a one-ounce serving (see accompanying equation), it's nearly 82% protein by weight!
- We've included HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
- ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Glutamine precursors and more than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop!
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Serving Size 1 scoop
Servings Per Container 155
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g 2%
Saturated Fat 1 g 3%
Cholesterol 30 mg 10%
Sodium 130 mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 24 g 48%
Calcium 140 mg 14%
Glycine 412 mg
Arginine 505 mg
Aspartic Acid 2,508 mg
Cystine 494 mg
Histidine 423 mg
Isoleucine 1,573 mg
Leucine 2,531 mg
Lysine 2,233 mg
Methionine 492 mg
Phenylalanine 748 mg
Proline 1,509 mg
Serine 1,126 mg
Threonine 1,654 mg
Tryptophan 405 mg
Tyrosine 703 mg
Valine 1,422 mg
Enzyme Blend 25 mg
Glutamine & Precursors 4,082 mg
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Enzyme Blend (Aminogen, Lactase [Standardized to 100,000 FCC Units/g]).
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment for over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Example Using a 180 lb Individual - 180 lb x 1g Protein/lb Body Weight = 180g/Day; 180g/6 Small Meals = 30g of Protein/Meal. Each serving of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides a 24 grams of protein. Blender (Easy: A little more involved but worth the trouble) - Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Serve. For a delicious smoothie, try adding your favorite fruit, peanut butter, yogurt, shredded coconut, and/or other ingredients (along with the ice cubes) to your blended whey protein shake. Shaker (Easier: Quick & Convenient) - Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Enjoy. If you can't find a shaker bottle at your local gym or health food store. Glass & Spoon (Easiest: Fast & Simple) - Simply add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a tall glass Add 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Mix with a spoon for about 20 seconds or until powder is well disbursed. Store in a cool, dry place. Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Nutrition facts may differ slightly from different flavors.
About Optimum Nutrition
Optimum Nutrition, Inc. Is A Leading Manufacturer Of Nutritional Supplements, Owning And Operating Three Brands (optimum Nutrition, American Body Building, And Science Foods) With A Comprehensive Line Of Products Across Multiple Categories. With 4 State-of-the-art Production Facilities Occupying Over 500,000 Square Feet Of Operating Space, Optimum Nutrition Is The Only Sports Nutrition Company In The Industry To Manufacture Items In Every Product Category. Whether Itís Nutritional Bars Or Bites, Protein Powders, Ready-to-drink Sports Beverages, Or Vitamins, Essential Minerals, And Herbs, Optimum Nutrition Is Able To Control The Integrity Of All Of Its Products Through In-house Manufacturing. Supported By Costelloís Health Distributors (optimum Nutritionís Sister Distribution
Contact Optimum Nutrition
600 North Commerce Street
Ixonia, WI, 60504
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|