FREE US ground shipping on orders over $100, and flat rate $6.99 on orders under $100. Some items include additional surcharge!
www.vitadigest.com Live Stats: 67,168 Quality Products by 1,866 Premier Brands
Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial Cleanser, 6 oz, From Shikai
Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial Cleanser 6 oz, From Shikai
- Specially formulated with omega-6-rich borage oil to help cells retain moisture.
- Dry, rough or irritated skin will become smooth, supple and itch-free.
- Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial Care was developed to address chronic skin conditions which occur on the delicate and sensitive areas of the face. The products in this line are packed with as much omega-6 rich Borage Oil as possible. These products provide both immediate and long-term relief for dry, itchy skin by delivering the OMEGA-6 fatty acid, GLA, directly to the cells in the form of borage oil. Borage oil has been clinically proven to relieve many chronic skin conditions. Borage oil, extracted from the seeds of the borage plant, is a natural source of gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), an important OMEGA-6 fatty acid which is required for healthy skin cell membranes. Without sufficient GLA, cells can't retain enough moisture. This can result in dry skin and other chronic skin problems.
- Borage oil penetrates deep, delivering GLA and its benefits directly to the cells. As a result, skin retains more moisture and is healthier
- This natural formula contains no soaps, sulfates or oils that can damage skin. The non-drying properties and high aloe content make it an ideal cleanser for daily use on delicate skin. It leaves a soft, smooth and moisturized after-feel without any residue
ShiKai began 40 years ago. With a vision, hard work, and determination, itís grown into the company it is today. Dr. Dennis Sepp, an organic and medicinal chemist, began exploring the unique properties of certain plants and their benefits for hair and skin. His first studies were done with shikakai, a plant which grows in India and is well known for itís ability to clean hair, leave it silky, soft and shiny, and not dry the hair or scalp. The result was a shampoo which was an immediate hit with friends, family, and local health food stores. Thus, in 1970, the original ShiKai Shampoo was created and a new company formed.
P.O. Box 2866
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||CARRIER||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL *||COST|
|USA, includes HI,AK and FPO/APO, Military|
|Order over $100 ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||FREE!|
|Ground Shipping ( to days)||USPS, UPS, FEDEX||Between||$6.99|
|Second-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$12.98 and Up|
|Next-Day Air||UPS, FEDEX||Estimated Delivery Date||$24.98 and Up|
|10 Day CANADA Priority||USPS||Between||$24.99 First Lbs|
|5 Day CANADA Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$34.99 First Lbs||INTERNATIONAL|
|14 Days International Priority||USPS||Between||$34.99 First Lbs|
|10 Days International Express||UPS, FEDEX||Between||$38.99 First Lbs|
|* Estimated Delivery Dates - Please add 1 - 2 business day if your order falls around a holiday|
|* Please Note! If the Estimated Delivery Date Falls on the Weekend, Please consider that the following Weekday as Shipping carrier Does Not Deliver on Weekend!|
All UNOPENED returns (excluding clothing, costumes, jewelry, and fragrance) covered under our 30-day Money Back Please visit our Return Policy Page For More Detail!