Back to Shipping Info
Information on Canadian Residents
Please take the following cautions if you are ordering from Canada
INTERNATIONAL POSTAL SERVICE (7-14 DAYS):
These shipments are delivered by your local post office and will take about 7 to 14 business days to arrive.
Effective Jan 2004,
Canadian Customs requires extra documentation, and your order must be limited to a 90 days use. So, for example, if the label of a product says take 1-3 tablets a day, and there are 90 tabs in one unit, you may order only 3 units. Also, many items are not allowed to be imported. Please check with your canadian health organization before ordering.
Canada may require various types of import licenses. VitaDigest will not knowingly ship any products to any countries that may require any type of license. VitaDigest will not be held responsible or liable for any problems that result at your local customs office. No refunds will be given for items that are seized at your local customs office. VitaDigest will not be held liable for any customs duties or taxes that arise from your local customs office. Our international shipping prices reflect the base shipping charge not including customs duties, taxes. If you refuse to pay your local duty or tax and the carrier bills VitaDigest for the unpaid charges, we will re-charge you for the applicable amount. Failure to pay customs duties and taxes may also jeapordize or terminate your ability to place future orders. If you are unsure of your country's import policies, please check with them before ordering.
ORDERING FOR THE FIRST TIME
For Canada customers ordering for the first time from VitaDigest will need to fax a copy of the driver license and copy of the front and back of the credit card to (626-965-8337). This information is used to verify that you are the owner of the credit card. Your order will be shipped out once we have received the information from you. Please note that this requirement is only for International customers ordering for the first time. If you have ordered from us before, you don't need to fax us your credit card information..
TRACKING AN ORDER
Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of USPS and Canada Post.
- Canadian orders are shipped out of the US via USPS and then turned over to your country's postal system. Shipping time is an estimate; package may arrive sooner or later than expected. There may be delays and/or fees due to your country's customs policies that we cannot anticipate. USPS tracking number will be provided upon shipment, but tracking number may not generate information at www.usps.com until package has been delivered.
- Status will only show as "Electronic Shipping Info Received" in the meantime. Notes will say "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on (shipment date) to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item." This is normal and means that the package is currently en route to you.
If your order is being delivered to an office building, apartment complex, or similar facility, or to a public institution such as a hospital, hotel, school, etc., the carrier may accept the signatures of mailroom employees, receptionists, and similar administrative personnel upon delivery. Upon signature or acceptance by such personnel, we shall be deemed to have fulfilled our entire delivery obligation for your order. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with the delivery practices noted above.
PRODUCTS THAT MAY BE ILLEGAL
- Testobol, Primobolan and related pro-s
- Human Growth Hormone
- Amino Acids of any kind
- Products containing Vitamin K
- Yohimbe Herbe and Yohimbe Extracts
- PLEASE NOTE: Effective immediately, all Canadian orders must have the same billing and shipping address. This policy is in place to ensure correct delivery and to protect our customers from fraud.
It is understood that you have read and understood all the above listed rules & regulations regarding VitaDigest.com's Canada Shipping. By transacting with us internationally, you endorse your agreement & compliance to all the relevant terms & conditions.