||14 Day International Priority - $34.99 (First Lbs)
||Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
||10 Day International Express - $38.99 (First Lbs)
||Please allow up to 7 - 10 business days for delivery
It gives us great delight to announce that as a testimony to the stupendous customer support received, we are now commencing international shipping to cater to our ever- increasing customer base. We owe our popularity and success to the high quality products we extend at competitive prices. We would like to thank everyone for trusting us and helping us reach where we have.
Listed below are the rules & regulations governing VitaDigest.com's International Shipping facility.
'The company,' 'we,' 'our,' and 'us' mentioned in the terms below stand for VitaDigest.com. 'Customers,' 'you,' & 'your' imply international customers buying from VitaDigest.com.
To get the applicable and accurate shipping rates for their cross-country order, the customers will need to choose 'International Express' option on the check out page. The VitaDigest international base shipping cost is automatically calculated as per the weight and destination of an order. The rates are shown in US currency - US Dollar, and are exclusive of the applicable custom duties and import taxes, which differ in each country.
To avail our International Shipping feature, the buyers need to provide us with their authentic and complete shipping address in English and a functional telephone number, which the shipping companies, USPS or Fedex, may have to use for delivering an order.
The customers are e-mailed a tracking number within 24 hours of their VitaDigest order being shipped. This enables the customers to monitor their shipment movement and stay updated on the status of their respective package(s), including custom clearance. VitaDigest ships international orders via FedEx or USPS Express. It may take 7 to 14 business days for the delivery. Customs agency and import rules of the destination country also influence our international order delivery time.
- Once a package has been shipped out per your order specifications, it is literally out of our hands and becomes the responsibility of the postal service that you selected. Please note that this may include USPS and/or the postal service for the country that the package is being delivered to.
- International orders are shipped out of the US via USPS and then turned over to your country's postal system. Shipping time is an estimate; package may arrive sooner or later than expected. There may be delays and/or fees due to your country's customs policies that we cannot anticipate. USPS tracking number will be provided upon shipment, but tracking number may not generate information at www.usps.com until package has been delivered.
- Status will only show as "Electronic Shipping Info Received" in the meantime. Notes will say "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on (shipment date) to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item." This is normal and means that the package is currently en route to you.
First Time Buyer
International buyers, making a purchase for the first time and/or placing an order exceeding $80.00 for the first time, are required to furnish their identity proof for verifying their credibility. The documents required to be submitted for the same include a monthly credit card statement, a copy of the front & back image of the credit card, and a utility bill (water, electricity, or gas) as a proof of your shipping address. The papers may be faxed to (011.626.965.8337) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit the adequate documents may result in the cancellation of the order. We solicit our valuable buyers' cooperation in this regard and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note that this applies only to international customers ordering for the first time. The returning buyers need not send us their credit card statement.
We reiterate that the shipping charges mentioned on our web site do not include local customs duty or import taxes, which vary among different countries and sometimes even for different products. The customers have to borne all extra charges levied on their VitaDigest.com international shipment. Additionally, if we pay the same charges to facilitate a smooth order movement, it is mandatory on the customers' part that the same be refunded; failing which, their eligibility to place orders with us in future shall stand terminated.
The items import laws vary from nation to nation. Therefore, despite our ample consideration and adhering with these rules, the customers too need to be fully aware and updated with their local shipping, tax, tariff, duty, custom, & import license laws regarding the import of healthcare & living products. Customer is the importer here on records and VitaDigest.com cannot be held liable for any legal complications arising out of the nature, transit, applicable fee, duty, or tariff, and import license on your order. Furthermore, any VitaDigest shipment confiscated at the relevant custom offices shall not be refunded for. Your placing an order confirms your understanding, agreement, and full compliance with your country's import laws & fees.
Products that may face import restrictions:
- NO2 Nitric Oxide
- Testobol, Primobolan and related pro-steroids
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- Amino Acids of any kind
- Products containing Vitamin K
- Yohimbe Herb and Yohimbe Extracts
- Kava Kava
- Hoodia Gordonii
- Red Yeast Rice
- Gotu Kola
- St. Johns Wort
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Certain protein products may not be permitted for import in United Kingdom and Australia
Full value (minus the shipping charge) of an order is declared on its shipping label. A VitaDigest shipment is labeled "Nutritional Supplements for Personal Use."
If your order is being delivered to an office building, apartment complex, or similar facility, or to a public institution such as a hospital, hotel, school, etc., the carrier may accept the signatures of mailroom employees, receptionists, and similar administrative personnel upon delivery. Upon signature or acceptance by such personnel, we shall be deemed to have fulfilled our entire delivery obligation for your order. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items delivered in accordance with the delivery practices noted above.
If an international shipment is returned to us due to any custom issues, incorrect address, or non-availability of anyone to receive the order at the concerned shipping address, and if the package is in the same condition as it was when dispatched, the concerned customer shall be refunded the total amount less the shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee. Any extra charges, such as warehousing fees, return postage fees, etc., incurred during the round shipping will also be deducted from the total amount due for refund.
Some useful links for our international buyers
- Local Time at our location in California: Worldtimeserver.com or Time.gov
- Currency Exchange (For Example, Dollar to Yen) Yahoo or CNN
It is understood that you have read and understood all the above listed rules & regulations regarding VitaDigest.com's International Shipping. By transacting with us internationally, you endorse your agreement & compliance to all the relevant terms & conditions.